Internal and external posting
(1) Permanent Full-time position
Under the responsibility of the Finance director, the incumbent is primarily responsible for providing general financial and administrative services on a daily basis, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll processing.
- College diploma in accounting or equivalent. A combination of education and experience deemed equivalent may be considered.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office software
- Ability to multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Flexibility, rigor and strong work ethic
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Strong interpersonal skills with staff at all levels and clients
- Knowledge of Quadrant Financial software (Microsoft Dynamic GP) is an asset
- Knowledge of Quadrant HRIS software is an asset
- Knowledge of Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Account Chart (OHRS/MIS) is an asset
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Compensation between $ 21,48 /h and $ 23,25 /h
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including HOOPP pension fund
- Be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team within a growing organization
Please submit your résumé and a cover letter to Human Resources by February 4th, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (613) 789-9848.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Montfort Renaissance, we are committed to fostering a healthy and accessible workplace. We therefore adhere to the principle of adaptation in the workplace. If you need accommodation, please contact us.
MRI is committed to the principles of employment equity in the workplace.