Résidence Montfort Renaissance provides a French-speaking living environment that is both safe and adapted to your needs.
Our dedicated and competent staff, our rooms equipped with full bathrooms, our balanced meals, our little garden area as well as our presence right in the heart of the Byward Market, make our residence a wonderful place to live!
We know that finding a residence that is tailored to your needs can be very challenging. We are here to guide and support you through the entire process!
For more information, please contact us at 613.789.5133.
- 65 years and over
- Living in the Champlain region
- Needing assistance in activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs)
Assisted living services offered at Résidence Montfort Renaissance
- Personal Support Services, including personal hygiene, assisting with mobility, assisting with and monitoring medication use and other activities of daily living.
- Homemaking services, including housekeeping, laundry services and meal preparation.
- Security checks and reassurance services, including visits to check on each client’s level of comfort and safety, personal alarm devices that can be worn around the neck or wrist and can be used in case of a fall or to ask for help.
- Care coordination that ensures that all staff members involved in your care work together as a team. Care coordination includes assisted living services that go beyond those noted above.
You would like to live in our warm and welcoming environment?
To benefit from our services, a request must be made to Home and Community Care of the Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) of Champlain for a needs assessment. You can contact them at 613.745.5525.
Some of our residents benefit greatly when they can interact with people from the community. If you have a little time, your participation as a volunteer would be greatly appreciated!
Please visit the Careers and Volunteering section to join our team